Live in the
Sunshine
Make your life sparkle ♥
tag please :D
christine says hi

Christine Ang ツ
14 years old
5th October 1996
Libra
I like being happy


Sweet Escape

Carmen Stella Cheryl Syafiqah Felicia Natalie Cherie Nicole Lim Tammy Cynthia Chew Peng Alexandrea Tricia Jacinth Shalyn
Friday, June 12, 2009 @ 9:01 PM
MY SPLENDID IDEA
HEYYAA!

I had an idea... about having an IDEA!

My Idea, is to have an idea.
Isn't my Idea to have an idea splendid?
I wonder how i even came up with an idea to come up with an idea.
Now, i have to think about how having an idea to have an idea help me with getting an idea by having an idea

And now, i think i'm confusing you. okay, i am too lazy to upload the graduation pics, so next time!!!
HEH HEH HEH! whoosh! The washing machine!
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2010
recent entries

whoo! LET'S RIOT! HELLO.i am posting on my blog.i am posting on my b... hey. still half depressed about the file thing-_- ... darn it. I lost my Mathematics Paper 1, English pa... Ah. I'm too lazy to blog now. We did nothing much ... HEY! HERE's me and carmen's PET ROCKET!! it's abit... my scary ghost story Let's take a quiz that Kelly & Carmen sabo-ed me... Today, Inter-Class Netball Tournament
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS