Live in the
Sunshine
Make your life sparkle ♥
tag please :D
christine says hi

Christine Ang ツ
14 years old
5th October 1996
Libra
I like being happy


Sweet Escape

Carmen Stella Cheryl Syafiqah Felicia Natalie Cherie Nicole Lim Tammy Cynthia Chew Peng Alexandrea Tricia Jacinth Shalyn
Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
darn it. I lost my Mathematics Paper 1, English paper WHOLE thing including compos and all... and many other papers worksheets and homework on my trip home... i actually left i somewhere... damn it . i can't find it nor retrieve it. Im gonna be in big trouble and am depressed about the fact i lost it. i was looking forward to showing it to my parents!!! anyone out there who has found it or something PLEASE PLEASE return it back. Im desperate ):
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2010
recent entries

Ah. I'm too lazy to blog now. We did nothing much ... HEY! HERE's me and carmen's PET ROCKET!! it's abit... my scary ghost story Let's take a quiz that Kelly & Carmen sabo-ed me... Today, Inter-Class Netball Tournament The revival of my blogg!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS