Live in the
Sunshine
Make your life sparkle ♥
tag please :D
christine says hi

Christine Ang ツ
14 years old
5th October 1996
Libra
I like being happy


Sweet Escape

Carmen Stella Cheryl Syafiqah Felicia Natalie Cherie Nicole Lim Tammy Cynthia Chew Peng Alexandrea Tricia Jacinth Shalyn
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 3:23 AM
Ah. I'm too lazy to blog now. We did nothing much in school today. We wuliao lorh so me Carmen and Jean go doodle on some paper. You can go Carmen's blog to see the weird papers. Currently, I'm too lazy to upload them. I'll upload them ASAP (:
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2010
recent entries

HEY! HERE's me and carmen's PET ROCKET!! it's abit... my scary ghost story Let's take a quiz that Kelly & Carmen sabo-ed me... Today, Inter-Class Netball Tournament The revival of my blogg!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS