Live in the
Sunshine
Make your life sparkle ♥
tag please :D
christine says hi

Christine Ang ツ
14 years old
5th October 1996
Libra
I like being happy


Sweet Escape

Carmen Stella Cheryl Syafiqah Felicia Natalie Cherie Nicole Lim Tammy Cynthia Chew Peng Alexandrea Tricia Jacinth Shalyn
Friday, May 29, 2009 @ 5:09 AM
hey. still half depressed about the file thing-_- and i was bored so i decided to post, again. Dearest Devil, if you are reading, looking or even at this blog and reading this post, i would quit school. Natalie took a picture of me and my ugly skorts. I looked fat in it but anw. Yeah, i have the photo and she edited it and all. Shall i post it??

Yes, its the first and i last time i'm gonna wear skorts. I had to wear it because i have my dignity after accepting a terrible dare from natalie without thinking. Only me and Chloe wore skorts. PAISEH!!! Luckily i didn't stir up much of a appearance. Yeah, they had to all grab me in case i ran away in the middle of the shot. Oh and the doodles, i'll upload them another day. My face looks 1/4 constipation, 1/4 laughing, 1/4 despo to run 1/4 retarded :D
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2010
recent entries

darn it. I lost my Mathematics Paper 1, English pa... Ah. I'm too lazy to blog now. We did nothing much ... HEY! HERE's me and carmen's PET ROCKET!! it's abit... my scary ghost story Let's take a quiz that Kelly & Carmen sabo-ed me... Today, Inter-Class Netball Tournament The revival of my blogg!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS