Live in the
Sunshine
Make your life sparkle ♥
tag please :D
christine says hi

Christine Ang ツ
14 years old
5th October 1996
Libra
I like being happy


Sweet Escape

Carmen Stella Cheryl Syafiqah Felicia Natalie Cherie Nicole Lim Tammy Cynthia Chew Peng Alexandrea Tricia Jacinth Shalyn
Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 5:32 AM
HELLO.

i am posting on my blog.
i am posting on my blog which is on the internet.
i am posting on my blog which is on the internet using my laptop.
i am posting on my blog which is on the internet using my laptop while sitting on my bed.

OK I SHALL NOT CONTINUE! haha! I did that with Carmen and Syafiqah once while chatting on msn in a joint conver. i was so bored and was being random. Carmen and Sya were talking about the 6JOY reunion and after their conver ended, it was silent, so off i went!!=D(not exact)

Christine:Rubber Band
Stretchy Rubber Band.
Yellow Stretchy Rubber Band
Syafiqah: O.O
Christine: Fun Yellow Stretchy Rubber Band
Carmen: HUH?! i want pink =D
Christine: Fun Yellow and Pink Stretchy Rubber Band

and then, i stopped. Because i went to get food ._. then afterwards, i continued until we finally found a topic to start on. HEY IT HELPS US BRAINSTORM, not brainstop.

Okay, anyway this post was specially dedicated to Mavis, as she asked me to post. otherwise, i would be watching TV right now. On my couch. In my living room, in my house. At my Block, at my neighbourhood-- Okay Okay i shall stop!
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2010
recent entries

hey. still half depressed about the file thing-_- ... darn it. I lost my Mathematics Paper 1, English pa... Ah. I'm too lazy to blog now. We did nothing much ... HEY! HERE's me and carmen's PET ROCKET!! it's abit... my scary ghost story Let's take a quiz that Kelly & Carmen sabo-ed me... Today, Inter-Class Netball Tournament The revival of my blogg!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS