Live in the
Sunshine
Make your life sparkle ♥
tag please :D
christine says hi

Christine Ang ツ
14 years old
5th October 1996
Libra
I like being happy


Sweet Escape

Carmen Stella Cheryl Syafiqah Felicia Natalie Cherie Nicole Lim Tammy Cynthia Chew Peng Alexandrea Tricia Jacinth Shalyn
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 8:47 PM
RE: PREVIOUS POST
HEY HEY HEY!

I'm back with more information about the terrifying invasion of VAMPIRE CHICKENS!!! Days after my encounter with them, i have finally drawn a detailed drawing using the 'PAINT' software of how the Chickens look like! According to one of the victim's family members , Carmen, her family member seems to have the symptoms of the disease :

Dude U May Be A Sicko Sickness,
AKA
DUMBASS

HERE IS HOW A VAMPIRE CHICKEN
LOOKS LIKE:




It looks like a regular chicken, but it has fangs, and sucks blood. DO NOT MISTAKE IT FOR ITS CUTE LOOKS! ITS PURE EVIL!
SYMPTOMS: Person grows fangs in their mouth, becomes super hyperactive and tends to want to drink ROOT BEER now and then. (:

back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2010
recent entries

BEWARE OF VAMPIRE CHICKENS! hello! MY SPLENDID IDEA whoo! LET'S RIOT! HELLO.i am posting on my blog.i am posting on my b... hey. still half depressed about the file thing-_- ... darn it. I lost my Mathematics Paper 1, English pa... Ah. I'm too lazy to blog now. We did nothing much ... HEY! HERE's me and carmen's PET ROCKET!! it's abit...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS