Live in the
Sunshine
Make your life sparkle ♥
tag please :D
christine says hi

Christine Ang ツ
14 years old
5th October 1996
Libra
I like being happy


Sweet Escape

Carmen Stella Cheryl Syafiqah Felicia Natalie Cherie Nicole Lim Tammy Cynthia Chew Peng Alexandrea Tricia Jacinth Shalyn
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
NANANANA, NANANANA, HEYYYY GOODBYE, exams!
HAHAHAHAHA
EXAMS ARE OVER WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We will be getting back our results but STILL! :D
I'm in OFS now hehehehe!
I just watched Playful Kiss! AHHHHH HAPPY XD
Gonna watch BOF!
I learnt how to play falling slowly on the guitar hehe :)
HMMMMMMM...
My dad's birthday is tomorrow~ I got his present already!
-Nothing to write-
Carmen seems happy. About Internet. She's next to me.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2010
recent entries

BLOG REVIVED :O I POSTEDD! I'm thinking of ABANDONING my blog! It's so... tro... hello, natasha asked me to post, so there you go!t... i won't be posting no more! about yesterday and today:D christine doesn't like homework! So many projects! So many projects! I'm Sick!! ):
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS