Live in the
Sunshine
Make your life sparkle ♥
tag please :D
christine says hi

Christine Ang ツ
14 years old
5th October 1996
Libra
I like being happy


Sweet Escape

Carmen Stella Cheryl Syafiqah Felicia Natalie Cherie Nicole Lim Tammy Cynthia Chew Peng Alexandrea Tricia Jacinth Shalyn
Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
i won't be posting no more!
HEY! I posted this post because i wanted to tell you something important in this post. :D I... AM NOT GONNA POST FROM NOW, till further notice!! (:
Reasons why i'm not gonnna post till further notice:
1) I'm far too lazy
2) Posting now and then is troublesome
3) Exams are coming up, and i STUDY! :]

So... I'm not gonna post! Maybe at the end of the CA2 i might continue posting, depending on my laziness or mood. See, this is why i gave up on blogging twice and deleted my other two blogs from last time:)

Okay, see ya!
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2010
recent entries

about yesterday and today:D christine doesn't like homework! So many projects! So many projects! I'm Sick!! ): A new, temporary skin As you can see, my blog is ABIT weirder, as in the... dead blogg RE: PREVIOUS POST BEWARE OF VAMPIRE CHICKENS!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS